Resources at your Fingertips
The University of Texas at Austin is a collaborative community of engaged teacher scholars. The University is committed to providing formal and informal resources to support faculty throughout a successful academic career. Below is a list of campus-wide resources available to support faculty.
The Teacher-Scholar – Working Towards a Successful Promotion
- Mid-Probationary Review of Tenure-Track Faculty
- Promotion guidelines
- Annual review of faculty
- Guidelines for Comprehensive Periodic Review of Tenured Faculty
- Peer review of teaching
Becoming a Great Teacher
- Center for Teaching and Learning - How UT faculty are creating and leading a culture of innovation.
- Sanger Learning Center - Faculty can recommend their students go for study skills, reading skills, tutoring, etc.
- Office of the Dean of Students - Leadership and Ethics Institute, Legal Services for Students, Legislative Student Organizations, Research Institute, Sorority and Fraternity Life, Student Activities, Student Emergency Services, Student Judicial Services, and Student Veteran Services.